- One-stop Design & Manufacturing Solutions
- High-end precision manufacturing technology
- Exclusive custom manufacturing
- Factory direct sales save your cost
Your Preferred Aluminum Name Plate Manufacturers and Supplier
|Item Type||OEM metal nameplate|
|Material||Aluminum, steel, Iron, copper, plastic, customizable|
|Colors||Silver , black, blue, customizable colors|
|Shape||Round, square, customized|
|Application||Including nameplate, car nameplate, furniture nameplate, household appliance nameplate, cabinet nameplate, crystal face nameplate, plane nameplate, golf nameplate, process nameplate, McDonald's number plate, headphone nameplate, hydraulic nameplate, three-dimensional nameplate, plane embossed diamond carving and other process accessories, as well as various signs and nameplates used for household appliances, equipment and outdoor.|
|Finish||Anodizing, mill finish, electroplating, polishing, Sandblasted, Powder coating, Silver plating, Brushed, Painted, customized|
|Deep process||Bending,decoiling,welding,punching,cutting, broaching, drilling, etching/chemical processing, laser processing, milling, other processing services, rapid prototyping, turning, wire cutting|
|Packaging||standard export packaging or as discussed|
|OEM & ODM||Available. our engineer can check and discuss your design|
|Free Samples||Yes, we can provide free sample|
|Delivery time||15-21 days after sample confirmed & down payment, or negotiated|
Products You May Looking for
AL: Your Leading Metal Nameplate Supplier
Different industrial applications: aluminum is soft and can be used in traffic signs, door plates, and wine signs;
stainless steel is hard, has strong compression resistance, and strong outdoor adaptability. It is used in automobiles, trains, high-speed rail industries,
water industries, construction industries, Industrial facilities, general household appliances industry, etc.
Metal Nameplate - Ultimate FAQ Guide
We will provide this useful guide to answer most of your questions about nameplates.
1. What is the best material for the nameplate?
1. Stone raw materials
Advantages: Stone, like wood, has a long history of application and is not easily damaged in the environment, making it sturdy and durable.
The texture effect of stone is good, unique, and has a strong cultural and artistic taste, which cannot be replaced by other raw materials.
Disadvantage: Heavy weight, difficult to transport.
2. Galvanized plate identification plate
Advantages: Similar to stainless steel, it is cost-effective and widely used, suitable for more public
areas and engineering projects with low cost budgets;
Disadvantages: Galvanized sheet is prone to deformation over time, with low ductility density,
and is not suitable for large building signs.
3. Stainless steel plate identification plate
Advantages: Strong sense of hierarchy and texture, easy production and processing, multiple styles,
and easy assembly; Good texture, slow air oxidation, often using primary colors, conveying
a fashionable trend, meaning, elegance, and noble temperament.
Disadvantages: Wet environments are not easy to clean, and stainless steel wire drawing requires
frequent management. The cost of raw materials is high, and the color is relatively dull and single, especially in rainy days.
4. Acrylic board signage
Advantages: Acrylic board is fully transparent and elegant, with bright colors, lightweight and sensitive.
The processing process is simple and easy to assemble, and it has excellent aging resistance, especially when used outdoors.
It takes into account good surface hardness and glossiness, and has great production ductility. It can be made into various required samples and products.
Disadvantages: Acrylic materials have a slightly weak texture and may scratch after long-term use, especially when it is white and turns yellow and old for a long time.
2. How to distinguish the quality of aluminum alloy signs
High-quality aluminum alloy signs are generally more expensive in terms of price. After all, the applicable materials are different and
the quality is also different. First of all, a good aluminum alloy sign must be suitable for the production of new materials. The white is
pure and smooth, the texture is relatively good, and it is not easy to break with the hand. This kind of aluminum alloy sign can guarantee
a long life cycle whether it is used indoors or outdoors. Poor quality aluminum alloy signs may be recast with recycled secondary materials,
the colors are messy, thin and easy to break, this kind of aluminum alloy signs has a short service life, and they will be scrapped soon after being exposed to sunlight or wind and rain.
A good aluminum alloy sign has a smooth surface without particles and impurities, which can be seen at a glance.
The smooth surface of the card has two advantages. First, whether it is handwritten or printed by the aluminum alloy sign machine,
it is convenient and clear; second, it does not hurt the print head of the aluminum alloy sign machine. It is not worth the loss to replace the print head for a few aluminum alloy signs.
Poor miscellaneous aluminum alloy signs look uneven, the printing is blurred, and the print head is damaged.
There are very few burrs on the four sides of a good aluminum alloy sign. You can know by touching the edge with your hands. If there are many burrs,
it will damage the print head of the aluminum alloy sign machine. Whether the aluminum alloy sign has burrs or not is related to the production
skills of the aluminum alloy sign manufacturer. Some aluminum alloy signs that use plastic molds or hand-cut, have more burrs, and the use effect is not good.
Therefore, when buying aluminum alloy signs, we must pay attention to the quality of aluminum alloy signs.
3. What is the process for making nameplates?
1. Product design: Design product specifications, thickness, structure, angle, and surface font effects based on drawings, images, or samples.
2. Mold forming: After the drawing is completed, the file is converted using professional 3D software, starting with mold carving processing →
mold polishing → mold assembly → mold trial → completion.
3. Injection molding: Install the mold onto the injection molding machine for debugging, pay attention to observing the surface effect,
and ensure that the injection molding is qualified before batch processing.
4. Surface treatment: After the product blank is formed, the surface color is added, and the required process is selected based on the prefabricated effect.
Surface treatments such as electroplating, spraying, printing, carving, etc.
5. Packaging: After the completion of all processes, Double-sided tape shall be pasted on the injection molding nameplate products as required,
which is convenient for installation and use (except for products installed by setting foot posts, buckles and screw holes). After the adhesive is applied,
the product is inspected to prevent defective products from flowing into qualified products. At this point, our finished product has been made and is ready for packaging.
After passing the inspection, each bag is packaged one by one, and the quantitative small paper boxes are packaged, and then the small paper boxes are boxed for shipment.
4. Why is aluminum nameplate a commonly used choice for nameplate production?
1. Lightweight, aluminum has a density of 2.702gNaN3, which is only one-third of that of copper and aluminum. Aluminum labels do not increase the weight of the equipment and also save costs.
2. Easy to process, aluminum has excellent ductility, is easy to cut, and is also easy to stamping, which can meet the needs of special processes for signage.
3. Good corrosion resistance, capable of forming a hard and dense oxide film on the surface of aluminum and its alloys.
4. Good weather resistance, aluminum nameplate oxidation film layer, many substances do not have a corrosive effect on it, and it will also have excellent durability when used in harsh environments in industrial areas and coastal areas.
5. Without magnetism, aluminum is a non-magnetic material, and aluminum labels will not cause external interference to the instrument and equipment. More advertising production is done on advertising sales websites.
6. Rich in resources, the annual production of aluminum is second only to steel, ranking second in the world's total metal production.
5. What information is required to make a nameplate?
We need you to have a sample or drawing (dimensions such as length, width, height, thickness, etc.), which material to use, what surface treatment method to use,
what effect to use, where and in what environment, and most importantly, how much quantity to use.
We will recommend which solution is the most cost-effective, which material is the most suitable, and optimize the solution for your project to maximize your interests and achieve win-win cooperation.
6. How many days will it take me to receive the goods after I place the order?
We will explain the production process before receiving your order. It takes about a week to open the mold, and then send a sample to you for confirmation. The sample will take about 3 days to arrive at your hands, and after you confirm, mass production will begin. The specific mass production time will also depend on the quantity of your products, and finally, transportation will be carried out. The transportation time also depends on your geographical location and transportation method.